Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why blokes dont write advice columns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginge

Ginge

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Why blokes dont write advice columns Empty
PostSubject: Why blokes dont write advice columns   Why blokes dont write advice columns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Thought this one would be good on the site:

Dear John

the other day i left for work, leaving my husband in the house watching tv. i hadn't gone more than a mile when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. i walked back home, only to find my husband making love to out neighbour. he was sacked from his job six months ago and says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. i love him very much, but i don't know if i can trust him anymore? what should i do?
Sincerely, frustrated.

Dear Frustrated

a car stalling can be causedby a variety of faults with the engine. check thre is no debris in the petrol line. if its clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes on to the inlet manifold. or it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburettor float chamber.
i hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
NL
club member
club member
NL

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Why blokes dont write advice columns   Why blokes dont write advice columns Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:43 am

lol funny stuff mate! but u should keep a closer eye on ur husband ginge! lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ptpunisher
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Male Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Why blokes dont write advice columns   Why blokes dont write advice columns Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:33 pm

lol love it
Back to top Go down
http://hertscars.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why blokes dont write advice columns   Why blokes dont write advice columns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why blokes dont write advice columns
Page 1 of 1