Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keeping u laughing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginge

Ginge

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Keeping u laughing! Empty
PostSubject: Keeping u laughing!   Keeping u laughing! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:26 pm

little tim was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbour peered over the fence. interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politley asked, 'what are you up to there tim?'
'well, my goldfish just died, so im burying him' tim says.
the neighbour frowned. 'thats an awfully big hole for a goldfish isnt it?
' ye, thats because he's inside your f***ing cat.'

Classic:) what ya think?
Back to top Go down
Ginge

Ginge

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Keeping u laughing!   Keeping u laughing! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Another one:

a middle aged man had lived next to this young, blonde woman for many years, but had never spoken to her. he kept himself to himslef, and so did she.
One day, as he made his way up his path to his door, he noticed the young blone woman standing in her doorway wearing nothing put a thin, silk dressing gown. she called him over and started talking to him, stroking his hair and neck. its obvious that she is coming on to him, and the man gets increasingly hot under the collar.
All of a sudden she looks up and says ' quick, get inside i cna hear someone coming'. Blind with lust, he follows her indoors where she strips off and stands in front of him, stark naked.
'so honey', she says, ' what do you think my best attribute is?'
'well', the man stammers, 'its....er....got to be your ears.'
The woman frowns at him. 'my ears?' she says, ' but why? What about my perfect breasts and firm backside?'
' no, i agree' says the man. The woman shakes her head ' and yet you say my ears....'
' well it's like this' he explains, ' when we were outside, you said you could hear someone coming.'
' so?' she demands.
the man gulps. 'well, that was me.'

>>>>>Notice the perfect literature Smile <<<<<<
Back to top Go down
NL
club member
club member
NL

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Keeping u laughing!   Keeping u laughing! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:06 am

dont u have exams to revise for? lmao and there is a mistake! ill let u have a look for it! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ptpunisher
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping u laughing!   Keeping u laughing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping u laughing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's :: LOUNGE :: playroom-
Jump to: