Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come on boyzie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Male Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:24 pm

Stevie i can think of a gd 30 odd post's that belong in this section, cos their sitting in the wrong part. Now i know ya only human but when ya get a couple mins shift em on to here. Cheerzzz blurrddd.!!!
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Male Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:07 pm

you can do that to daz click on the post you want to move go to the bottom of it and there a little list of icon one is an arrow and come up with move then u choose where u want it come on mod do your job Surprised lol
Back to top Go down
http://hertscars.co.uk
NL
club member
club member
NL

Male Number of posts : 206

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm

oooh harsh words steve! it is steve isnt it? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ptpunisher
NL
club member
club member
NL

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:09 pm

oh we still havnt had a reply to the "whats the admins job" question have we?! lol
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:00 pm

ok u do admin job good luck
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:25 pm

who's takin over admin?
Back to top Go down
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:06 pm

All this arguing and bickering s*** is really gettin pointless now. This is the reason for other sites failing due to people arguing amongst them selves and not seeing eye to eye. You lot may think its a bit of banter but some of the things i've read i could imagine people taking in the wrong manner.
Easy solution is that when ''Members'' have a problem, puttin their point across etc be careful about the words that they choose when making a post, but admin also need to give a bit more feedback to members. Such as when i put a post up the other day askin if people minded if certain posts/topics were deleted, i was waiting till i got feedback from majority of members then i was goin to delete it. Then when i nxt log on the topics i had raised had already been deleted without members knowing. Resulting in confusion ( raised by nik), on the other hand though i completely agree with johns view on people making pointless posts and other un-needed/related items (i've even done it myself, every1 falls in to this catergory).

If members choose more carefully as to which section they are applying their posts (point made by john) then it would make admin/mod job easier and we would be able to focus on more relevant topics/issues to keep the site running.
Though there was a good point made, which was that when topics etc, are deleted/ moved, that the person carryin out this action (admin/mod) should supply a post about were things have been moved or deleted to, this way members have knowledge. To ease congesting up the site 1nce the post containing the info of where things have been moved/deleted to. A solution would be that the post containg the info should be left for a couple of days giving majority of members a chance to know the goings on and then it should be deleted (by admin/mod who supplied the post). Some of you may take this as me being a whinging twat or whatever, but im simply trying to find solutions to the issues raised by every 1, this way every topic that ppl raise has been looked at and at least an attempt has been made to resolve the issues. Therefore ppl can no longer complain about this and that hasnt been done e.t.c. and should help the site run more effiecently and smoothly.
Any1 who wishes to comment on this post e.t.c please feel free to do so.

Peace out brethrens, blurrdz and all my man dems.
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 pm

hang on but then all you are doing is deleting on post then replacing it with another one so you aint sloving anything just my view

and its alright saying do this do that but do bear in mind i have been doing this and running this site off my own back never ask for anything off of anyone who uses the site no problem with mod wanting to delete post or move them but you cant expect me to sit there all night checking everything single post that is made i do try my best to check the post and topic that are post but as said before we are all only human at the end

brap brap breadwin
Back to top Go down
NL
club member
club member
NL

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:52 pm

what daz means is that when the post in question has been deleted, leave the post thats letting everyone know that it will be deleted/ moved on for a couple of days so people get a chance to look at it then delete it. does that make sence? i hope so mah nizzle!
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:56 pm

i know what u mean but just seems like alot of work lol im just being lazy mod are more than welcome to try this out for a little while or even i can create a section for dead posts??? maybe a better idea???

p.s john did the clean up not me lol
Back to top Go down
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:57 pm

The point im tryin to put across is that if we at least attemp to solve the problems users are displayin then there wouldnt be any complaining. there for makin admin/mod job easier not harder. the amount of posts wouldnt change either due to it being in constant flow, a post be put up containing info of whats gone/moved then eventually delete it, in due course it shall be replaced with a newer post displayin what is nxt to be going. it would be a constant thing so wouldnt affect posts. or if ur worried about posts then could it not be sent out as a pm to members? The problem would be solved because the constant spammin would then be gone and the members can no longer complain about not knowin whats goin on as a post has been displayed which should be deleted after couple days.
Back to top Go down
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Old post section may be a better resolvement. Its up to u how u wna go about it. which ever way u wish to set up then go for it.
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:16 pm

well its not just my choice ill let members vote lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come on boyzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on boyzie   Come on boyzie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on boyzie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's :: GENERAL TOPICS :: General Car Chat-
Jump to: