Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need to get the site going again!!!

Go down 
+4
S2TEVE
Markc20xe
RIOT-4-LIFE
phunky monkey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phunky monkey
Admin
Admin
phunky monkey

Male Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-02-16

need to get the site going again!!! Empty
PostSubject: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:26 pm

right then!!

it seems that the site has been forgotten about in the recent months!!
and we really should be making more of an effort to keep it going!(me included!!lol)

soooooo has any one got any idea's to kick the site in the arse and get it going again!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.migweb.co.uk
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Male Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:27 pm

the thing is with the site now is that it only seems to be a select few who are interesed in it anymore. i have mentioned more than a few times now that we should take a venture up to stortford , there are s*** loads of cars up there and from what ive seen from the 2 trips i've made up there they seem to get no hassle from piggs either. but when i've mentioned goin up there some members seem to say its too far. or like the ali pali meet at end of this month when i first mentioned it every1 was like '' o its too far cant be arsed e.t.c'' not being funny but what else do ya want!!! this ali pali meet is practically on our door steps and should be a gd laugh. we aint gna be able to get any cruises goin nearer to home unless we pull our fingers out and start tryin to organise things.
Back to top Go down
phunky monkey
Admin
Admin
phunky monkey

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:30 pm

thats what im talking about!!! we need to slap the homos that say its to far and get some s*** done!!lol
Back to top Go down
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:32 pm

exactly, this ali pally meet is about as convenient as its gonna get for us untill we up the ante on the site and get more members and organise some shizzle.
Back to top Go down
phunky monkey
Admin
Admin
phunky monkey

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:34 pm

well u know im up 4 it!! just need the others to stop wanking them selfs stupid and sort it out!!lol
Back to top Go down
phunky monkey
Admin
Admin
phunky monkey

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:36 pm

also theres fireworks there on Saturday!! and its free
Back to top Go down
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 pm

a while back there was talk of having a myspace/facebook page to try and get hold of more members but that idea has jus drifted some where. plus rather than every1 sittin down hartham each night like a bunch of sad sacks why dont ya go off and drive some where, i mean even i go and doss about other places now, plus when ever i do come down hartham all i hear is ''its borin its crap'' but when sum 1 mentions lets go where ever its ''i cant afford tha petrol''. sorry people but beggars cant be choosers. i think this ali palli meet is only fiver to get in so it aint gna burn ya pockets now is it??
Back to top Go down
phunky monkey
Admin
Admin
phunky monkey

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 pm

its £15! but £10 in advance! which tbh aint bad i dont think!
Back to top Go down
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:48 pm

exactly it's fuk all innit. its a chance to get away from shitty ol hertford too. i mean every1 is happy to go out on tha piss so y not go to a car show?? i mean if i say lets go stortford this comin tuesday. how many peeps are actually gna come or will i be on my todd again?? big up to phunk for tryin to boot u lot up tha arse. keep reppin blurrdzzzz. lol.
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:58 pm

well i have got a problem with this all im up for doin more and did say bout goin up north to boost the the site but that died b4 is it even start cos no1 really come with dates e.t.c so we do need to do some thing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Male Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 am

ok then we can go up stortford make it one friday or summa even if just us 4 go its a start is it not ?? and i already said im up for allypally just need to know when and what not
Back to top Go down
http://hertscars.co.uk
NL
club member
club member
NL

Male Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:27 am

yeah ali pali sounds good, like steve i said i was up for it! its on the 28th and 29th isnt it? ill defo go, it can be my birthday prezzie to myself! lol also i understand tht ome people down hartham dont drive, but if they give someone petrol money then im sure they could get a lift there, same goes for stortford!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ptpunisher
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:49 pm

well last night became quite a gd turn out for the books, so cheers for the effort peeps. See with jus a little organisin and a change of scenery i think every1 will agree last night was a gd laugh.
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 pm

i didnt know u was going anywhere last night lol what about going stortford tonight??? i can get my mate from halfords to get some of his mate out?
Back to top Go down
johnrallye
Admin
Admin
johnrallye

Male Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:16 am

so whos going ally pali then? yes i am alive still, but now moving away from markets and into the office more, so as a result kinda working all the time....still need to fit my lovely new engine mounts...on a car i dont use Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.uniqueautodesign.co.uk
Ginge

Ginge

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:16 am

wow im amazed. i think this is the most comments the site has had since..... 3 years ago? and yeah like nik was saying there are people who come down hartham who dont drive, the ginger one (me) for example, and yes i would be willing to give money towards petrol, no doubt about it. but it seems that there are people who come down hartham that dont drive that are A) not interested in cars and would rather drink vodka and be stupid all night and B) wouldnt even think about offering petrol money. and the last thing to top my essay off is that if we are going to organise cruises, dont suddenly decide it at half 9 in the evening, get it sorted a few days before, and leave at half 7/8 and have a whole night of cruising. god my hands are knackered now lol
Back to top Go down
NL
club member
club member
NL

Male Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:04 am

some good points ginge. first i think that you would be ale to type more without your hands gettin knackered if you didnt wank so much! lol
ok ginge is right. yes i said it hes right that some people are not interested in cars and only go down hartham to drink and act stupid! tbh we all act stupid someties but at the end of the day we know about cars and are interested, or in my case are trying to learn more about cars!
sorry i couldnt make it to stortford last nite i had somethin planned already but got cancelled at the last minute. how was it? i should be able to make it next week if im not working till 10 but i will let pople know! and for all those tht dont drive if your interessted in going dont be so tight and offer petrol money! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ptpunisher
phunky monkey
Admin
Admin
phunky monkey

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:05 pm

well thursday was a good night apart from the fuel pipe incident!!lol

how did stortford go?

but things seem to be looking up due to finally getting people to get off there arses and venture further than hartham!!lol

just need to keep it up and keep coming up with ideas for things to do!!
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:18 pm

so what happen then think i've missed some bits but prob find out when i get home off this weekend and hope me car is fixed but knowin my luck it wont still but see you boys and girls when i get home
Back to top Go down
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:21 pm

how about stortford on the last tuesday of this month. thats plenty of notice for peeps? i think it's tuesdays they meet, maybe thursdays?? theres a fair amount of motors up there so should be a gd little journey.
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 pm

yeah sounds as good as plan as any then any people saying i got no money have time to get some lol
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:33 pm

well i'm bk and the car in bk on the road too so i'll be up4 it!!!
Back to top Go down
MiniRyan

MiniRyan

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Listen guys talking down the site isnt very good on here. If any new members "do" come along they guna get hte wrong vibe and impretion. Why cant we all go back to the days where we was all out like most nights have fun and a laugh! doing stupid stuff coz thats wot we all come out for and make it good! no bitc*in and bk stabbing! lets fu*k with some piggys lol and go on some cruises even stevenage leasuire park or lea valley at first tht aint too far. And ill make a facebook page today im bored at home lol ill add u all wen ts done. Much love Homo's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need to get the site going again!!!   need to get the site going again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need to get the site going again!!!
Page 1 of 1