Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everybody!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
auto-media

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Hi everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 pm

I thought that I should introduce myself. My name is Pippa and I work for Auto-Media.

Auto-Media are a company which are on the organising teams of some of the most major shows in the UK. We will be keeping you all updated about the shows, such as ISTS, Auto Tuner and Modified Live. We will be posting looking for cars for the major competitions at the shows, such as the Best in Britain, Autotuner Best in the South Competition etc.

Should anyone have any questions about any of the shows, then please don't hesitate to ask.Alternatively, why not join the Auto-Media group on Facebook which will have upto the minute information about all of the best UK shows. Or you can log on to www.auto-media.co.uk

Many Thanks,
Pippa
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Male Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Hi everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 pm

welcome to the site nice of you to join us hope you enjoy ur time with us here at herts cars
Back to top Go down
http://hertscars.co.uk

Hi everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Newbie Introductions-
Jump to: