Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Male Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Sup peeps. Now i know i've been gone for a while and have'nt made any appearances lately, and also i have said to some members that i may give up with the whole hartham scene due to ''wot nots'' a while back as im sure you'll all remember. But i've now decided that it will be time to put that s*** and petty squabbles behind us and move on. Now I know some people may find me being part of the crew again a bit hypocritical considerin the site seems to of taken off again but i got my reasons for not being around lately. I apologise that i didnt make yesterdays shoot, but due to my brother dying a couple weeks back (as some of u may know) obviously ive had to prioritise things accordingly which im sure you'll understand. Now im not askin for sympathy or whatever, jus thought i'd let the crew know why i havent been about. Due to my brothers funeral being held 2mra it will still be a week or so before i start coming bk out, (family first). But just to let ya know i will be back and be part of the crew, and stevie i like the idea of flyers mate and paid members is a s*** hot idea too (idea of prices might help though). But if ya need any help with the site or what not then jus email me or drop me a pm through the site and obviously the same go's for every 1 else too if ya need to contct me.
So peeps with in the next week or so i hope to start seein u lot about again. laterzzz. RIOT-4-LIFE
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Male Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:14 pm

welcome back daz at well done for being the bigger man over all of this me and me family send our love dude(non queer lol) in this hard time for ya let us know when your gonna be out and well have a ctach up dude be good to get ya active again got some plans coming for the next couple of mouths on this site and in the group
Back to top Go down
http://hertscars.co.uk
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Male Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Cheers for the welcome back son. Tell the family thanks for the support too dude, much appreciated matey. If ya need any input or suggestions for the site then jus hit me up boyzie. Cheers again for support mate.
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:18 am

well make some dude im listening
Back to top Go down
NL
club member
club member
NL

Male Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:45 am

Welcome mak fella! it will be good to have a gown up back in the crew! if u do need nethin just give me a shout dude! could be an idea to meet up durin the day on a sat or sunday down at a pub and throw around and discuss ideas?
i admit that prices would be a good idea obv dont have to be the final ones but just to give people an idea as to how much ur thinkin..... poss a discount of some sort for original members? lol prob not but worth a ty eh!? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ptpunisher
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:16 pm

lol yeah a little meet sounds good to me to sort things out i was thinking around 15 per member with goody bag will then be able to get some good bits into the goody bag
Back to top Go down
NL
club member
club member
NL

Male Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 pm

cool so we need to find out a date to meet up, i work some saturdays so the sooner i know the better so i can try and change things around
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ptpunisher
phunky monkey
Admin
Admin
phunky monkey

Male Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:32 am

welcome back dude!! hatham aint the same !!lol its nice and quite!!!lmao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.migweb.co.uk
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:23 am

what about a sunday like lunch time for a drink and maybe lunch its a date lol
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:23 pm

ello mate good to hear from ya again and hope to see you soon anit bin the same wit out ya m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK   ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: IM BACK
Page 1 of 1