Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!R.I.O.T!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RIOT-4-LIFE
club member
club member
RIOT-4-LIFE

Male Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

!!!!R.I.O.T!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!R.I.O.T!!!!   !!!!R.I.O.T!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 pm

As i work for a research company rather than a production company it means that we are funded by the government there-for no tax or v.a.t on anything that you need.

So very cheap tyres. Can get any tyre in almost any size. can only fit up to 22's- anything larger i will be able to get but not fit.
Free fitting and disposal of old wheels
cheap tracking & balancing- puncture repair 5quid
Sand blasting done at very low rates- wheels, panels, engine components.
Example- yoko parada 205.45.17- 40quid a corner- eagle f-1's 205.45.17 45quid a corner.
If you need anything doing just message through this site or facebook and it can all be arranged from there on.

Daz
Back to top Go down

!!!!R.I.O.T!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's :: FOR SALE & WANTED :: traders and services-
Jump to: