Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thought id have a look round

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jehuty

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-23

thought id have a look round Empty
PostSubject: thought id have a look round   thought id have a look round Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:02 am

hey guys and girls, allow me to introduce myself, im tom although people also know me as jehuty im 22 from stevenage... aside from cars i also play with dubstep and do a bit of djing Razz

ive been in the modified scene since i was 17, couldnt drive and was on that there site cruise-herts. i was an admin and organised the massive cruise in stevenage of 2008. after the bitter split between many members of cruise-herts i left and joined unlucky-racing, a site many of you are on!

first car was a clio 1.2 8v with a few tweeks
thought id have a look round 1211224098_l

then i did this to it 2 years later
thought id have a look round L_0c6193900bcd91cba0d0cc3fca66faf7

i then got a near standard astra 1.6 sxi and created this
thought id have a look round L_6f6a472f831e1679a13c5ae4ff1632bd

sold that and now rolling in a clio 182
so far its only got a k-tec ultra performance stainless exhaust and k-tec ultra performance sports cat.. i did have a decat but needed cat for mot. even with a sportscat though its rediculously loud... people say it sounds like a touring car... makes me happy Very Happy

the service rinsed me, it cost £1000 to service it, and thats standard for all renault sports Sad but hopefully im going to be putting some more money towards it soon with some cup suspension, a splitter a panel filter and some carbon bits.. oh and new exhaust hangers because the ones ive got are fuuuucked.
thought id have a look round DSCF3019

oh and this is me
thought id have a look round 7129_127683744734_507099734_2466686_6621370_n

anyway hope to see some of you at the UR meets.

Last edited by jehuty on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panda22
club member
club member
panda22

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: thought id have a look round   thought id have a look round Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 am

hello matee welcome to the site an yeah most of us will be out tmro night at the UR meet king
Back to top Go down
jehuty

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: thought id have a look round   thought id have a look round Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 am

the more the merrier mate, wanna show those show ponies at cruise herts they have competition!! sure we can swing a few by one of your meets one night to share the love
Back to top Go down
panda22
club member
club member
panda22

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: thought id have a look round   thought id have a look round Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 am

yeahh sounds like a plan lol
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: thought id have a look round   thought id have a look round Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 am

welcome along should come down and meet us 1 nite we meet in hertford come down
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Male Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: thought id have a look round   thought id have a look round Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:59 pm

hey tom welcome to the site just for the record we aint competing agaist anyone just local hertford bohy mainly so we can all stay in touch and enjoy a commom intrest in cars weather there show or track

ill try and pop to ur meet tonight if missus lets me out lol enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
http://hertscars.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thought id have a look round   thought id have a look round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thought id have a look round
Page 1 of 1