Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's

*news** we now have a new name!! www.hertscars.co.uk! re-launch coming soon!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coxxy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Empty
PostSubject: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi chaps, thought i'd join up as i've heard about you guys and met one of your lads last night at rye house.
I know the lad with the civic ek and the guys with pugs will know of me
i'm over from unlucky-racing which I think some of you are on.

Essentially just wanted to say thanks again to the lad from rye house the race was brilliant and I'm looking to sort out another event soon so you'll no doubt sew unlucky back at the track soon.

So ya hi guys, I'm coxxy and I drive a 96 civic ek but am looking at selling up soon and getting something more fruity.
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

Male Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:58 am

hey coxxy welcome to the site i used to work at rye house sort off lol good fun up there ill have to try and come next time give ya a little burn on the karts lol

was the guy from rye house short and ginger lol
Back to top Go down
http://hertscars.co.uk
Coxxy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:36 am

Short with well it looked browny.
originally we didn't have a team name so i quickly asked to have it changed to Unlucky Racing and he mentioned he was on here and that he'd been to the UR meets. i said i'd heard about this forum so thought id come check it out and i recognise 3 cars in the banner anyway.
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

o right kool kool yeah that sounds like ginge to be honest
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:46 am

welcome along mate
Back to top Go down
S2TEVE
Admin
Admin
S2TEVE

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:21 pm

here coxxy got an idea

in the summer or when weather start getting nice do a hertscars vs unlucky-racing kart race lol
Back to top Go down
Markc20xe
Admin
Admin
Markc20xe

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm

yea on for that defo!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
danbear

danbear

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:01 pm

welcome coxxy
Back to top Go down
panda22
club member
club member
panda22

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 pm

welcom matee king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)   Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi chaps (insert longer title here lol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Herts-cars do not encourage anti social or illegal behavior, we are a group of car enthusiast's :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Newbie Introductions-
Jump to: